GO GET ACTIVE!

Go down

GO GET ACTIVE!

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 on Fri May 02, 2008 5:36 pm

GO GET ACTIVE!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 So now that you all know why exercise is so good for you, I bet you're wondering what counts as exercise. Jumping rope in your backyard? Playing fetch with your dog? Rollerblading to school? Answer: All of the above!

Playing on a sports team at school is certainly one way to get a regular workout. But did you know that there are tons of things you can do on your own or with friends that'll get your heart rate going just like soccer practice does? Getting active is a lot easier than you might think. Here are just a few suggestions to get you thinking about how to add some exercise to your regular routine.

Use your yard. Now that it's nice out, invite a few friends over and just play! Kick a ball around, have a potato sack race, play tag, or try your hand at juggling. If you're just by yourself, work on your cartwheel and hulahoop skills. And how about jumping rope? Count how many times you can jump in a row, and see if you can beat your record!

Keep up with your pets. We all know that dogs love the outdoors, and need to be walked. Take Fido to the park, work on his fetch and frisbee skills, and you'll get some exercise while also having fun! Jog with him on his leash, and try and keep up. You and your furry friend will both get the physical activity recommended for a healthy lifestyle.

Walking is wonderful. Bet you didn't think that the way you get from here to there is an opportunity to get active. When you're walking from place to place, try taking a route with some variation in terrain. Westridge's hill is great, and Lakeview's little streets are scenic with some slight ups and downs. Walk a little faster than usual to really get your heart going.

Ride around town. Use your bike, skateboard, or roller blades to transport yourself. Or go canoeing or kayaking on the lake. You can even set up a fun event in your neighborhood. How about a relay race where teams race each other on skateboards and rollerblades? Even if you don't win the race, your body will thank you for the excellent workout.

So, as you can see, exercise can be anything from horsing around to competing in a friendly race. No matter what you choose to do, make sure to have fun!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 So now that you all know why exercise is so good for you, I bet you're wondering what counts as exercise. Jumping rope in your backyard? Playing fetch with your dog? Rollerblading to school? Answer: All of the above!

Playing on a sports team at school is certainly one way to get a regular workout. But did you know that there are tons of things you can do on your own or with friends that'll get your heart rate going just like soccer practice does? Getting active is a lot easier than you might think. Here are just a few suggestions to get you thinking about how to add some exercise to your regular routine.

Use your yard. Now that it's nice out, invite a few friends over and just play! Kick a ball around, have a potato sack race, play tag, or try your hand at juggling. If you're just by yourself, work on your cartwheel and hulahoop skills. And how about jumping rope? Count how many times you can jump in a row, and see if you can beat your record!

Keep up with your pets. We all know that dogs love the outdoors, and need to be walked. Take Fido to the park, work on his fetch and frisbee skills, and you'll get some exercise while also having fun! Jog with him on his leash, and try and keep up. You and your furry friend will both get the physical activity recommended for a healthy lifestyle.

Walking is wonderful. Bet you didn't think that the way you get from here to there is an opportunity to get active. When you're walking from place to place, try taking a route with some variation in terrain. Westridge's hill is great, and Lakeview's little streets are scenic with some slight ups and downs. Walk a little faster than usual to really get your heart going.

Ride around town. Use your bike, skateboard, or roller blades to transport yourself. Or go canoeing or kayaking on the lake. You can even set up a fun event in your neighborhood. How about a relay race where teams race each other on skateboards and rollerblades? Even if you don't win the race, your body will thank you for the excellent workout.

So, as you can see, exercise can be anything from horsing around to competing in a friendly race. No matter what you choose to do, make sure to have fun!

Well you nkwo what to do good luck!

P.s rember to Pm me the story! ooh and sorry, the picture does not want to come up..

Please donate to our millsberry buddies! Millsberryrox4ever and
Millsberryrox_4ever!!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

View user profile http://millsberry.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GO GET ACTIVE!

Post by sophie~lette on Fri May 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Umm about what is going to be
the story?
sophie~lette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 336
Name : Anasophie
Millsberry username : zophie_shizpa
Fav thing on this site: : Umm i think that all but most..My friend jules!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=sophie_lette

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 on Fri May 02, 2008 5:42 pm

what would you do to excerise

Millsberryrox_4ever!!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

View user profile http://millsberry.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie~lette on Fri May 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Ohh ok thanks
sophie~lette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 336
Name : Anasophie
Millsberry username : zophie_shizpa
Fav thing on this site: : Umm i think that all but most..My friend jules!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=sophie_lette

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 on Fri May 02, 2008 5:44 pm

yep your welcome!

Millsberryrox_4ever!!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin