Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LET'S GET MUSICAL

Go down

What do you like to do the most on your computer?

LET'S GET MUSICAL I_vote_lcap67%LET'S GET MUSICAL I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
LET'S GET MUSICAL I_vote_lcap33%LET'S GET MUSICAL I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
LET'S GET MUSICAL I_vote_lcap0%LET'S GET MUSICAL I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

LET'S GET MUSICAL Empty LET'S GET MUSICAL

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Thu May 15, 2008 4:51 am

^^ That's the poll on millsberry!

LET'S GET MUSICAL

By Everett F. Stevens
Staff Writer
Thursday, May 15, 2008 — Some notes are written down with pen and paper. Some notes float through the air. Some notes are pleasing to the ear.

Music can be a very fulfilling outlet for expressing yourself and how you feel. Playing a musical instrument is also a great way to relax.

Not only is it a great hobby, but studying music and playing an instrument also has a lot of other positive benefits.

Studying music can help you to visualize things in space. It can also help your problem solving skills, logic, and organization of thoughts. This could definitely be helpful when you're playing sudoku and solver.

Playing musical instruments can be helpful for your learning development, but it can also increase your coordination as well.

Whether you're playing a piano, guitar, or trumpet, the skills you build playing these musical instruments translate into increased coordination of your hands, eyes, and body. So if you never thought piano lessons could help you on the soccer field, think again.

Music also helps to increase your memory. This could come in handy when you're playing Millsberry Match wanted.

Once you decide you want to take on music as a hobby, it's time to decide which instrument you want to learn how to play. Don't feel like you have to limit yourself. Some people play several different musical instruments.

If you want to tap into your softer side, try picking up the flute. If rhythm is more your thing, have a go at the drums.

The piano or keyboard can be an excellent instrument for developing a lot of different musical skills. Or if you want to keep it simple, you can try out your very own musical instrument by singing.

Regardless what direction you go in, playing a musical instrument will definitely leave you living to a different, and amazing, tune.

GIVING BACK

Thursday, May 15, 2008 — Donating your time or talent can be a great, and rewarding, way to contribute to a cause. All you have to do is find something you're good at, and then find a way to incorporate your skills to a particular cause you'd like to help. So say you really enjoy helping out in the kitchen, you may want to think about volunteering at your local soup kitchen. If you like to walk, you can look into finding a 5K or a walk-a-thon for a good cause. Regardless of what you do, give back and you'll definitely feel great about your efforts.
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

https://millsberry.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: