Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY

Go down

How often do you go to the millsberry movie theater?

MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY I_vote_lcap100%MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY I_vote_lcap0%MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY I_vote_lcap0%MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY Empty MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:15 am

^^ This weeks Poll^^

MOVIE THEATER EXPANDS THANKS TO DANIEL RAINEY

By Everett F. Stevens
Staff Writer
Thursday, July 10, 2008 — Our beloved Millsberry Movie Theater has received an upgrade thanks to Daniel Rainey, Millsberry native and director of the critically acclaimed film "Midnight Sunshine."

At the opening of the theater, Rainey was on hand as he signed autographs and fielded questions from the press.

"I'm so happy to have been able to give the people of Millsberry this addition to their movie theater."

"I believe film is a really important part of everyone's life. And of course, for something that's really important, like movies, we need to give this pastime the appropriate venue."

"I hope that everyone loves this new theater expansion as much as I do. We'll be able to show many more movies than we were able to before," added Rainey.

Several high profile Millsberry citizens were in attendance at the theater opening.

"This new theater expansion will bring so much to Millsberry," commented Mayor Trumble during the opening ceremony.

"As I'm sure everyone else is, I'm looking forward to having more movies to see on Friday nights."

"Daniel Rainey is so generous for donating this theater expansion. On behalf of Millsberry, I would like to thank him for such an outstanding contribution to the community," added Trumble.

Loretta Rivers, owner of Studio T and Wearhouse, was also on hand for the opening.

"It's so great to see new additions like this to the city. It's one of the many reasons I love living here so much", said Rivers.

"The chairs were extra comfy too, which was a plus. I really love the overall design of everything. Daniel's got a really great eye for detail," added Rivers.

The new theater will be screening shows regularly, so there will be plenty of opportunities to catch some movie magic.

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

https://millsberry.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down