Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenneira To Say Goodbye!

Go down

Jenneira To Say Goodbye! Empty Jenneira To Say Goodbye!

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:02 am

Here are the stories!

By:
Sophie~Lette

When Jenneira was almost home
She was thinking that she will miss a lot Millsberry
And she was kind sad because she didn’t have a good bye party
And because she will miss everyone.

Suddenly when she already arrive home
She open the door and ‘’ SURPRICE’’ every person that
She knows at Millsberry was there! They organized a good-bye
Party for Jenneira! They will not going to stay
It was impossible they just going to stay for the party!

Jenneira was surprised and happy now she had the good bye party that she wanted!
She received lots of gifts from the Millsberry persons, she was happy! Lots of rares.

All the Millsberry persons go again to Millsberry and say a last good-bye to
Jenneira.

Jenneira says: thanks for all I promise I will go again to Millsberry some day bye!

The End.

By: Noman

When my mom was a litlle child my mom created her acount on millsberry called MoonMom. every day after school she would go home and sit on her old and slow coumputer ,coumputers back then where very slow but my mom did not care she waited 10 minites for every page to load just to take care of her acount. Eventually moonmom became rich and was passed on from my mom to my sister and probeblly be given to my sisters daugter . Another part of this story that is important and i forgot to tell you is why my mom named her acount moonmom .she named der acount Moonmom becouse she loved space and wanted to visit the moon so she named herr acount MoonMom

The End.

By: Girltalk

here is my ending sadley she must leave very soon so she will give 1 thing suuuuuuuuuuupper rare to the first person who visits them and she will come back again and when she do she will give a lot of mony to evrey 1 that helped in millsberry.

The End.

The winner is....
Sophie~Lette! Congratulations your the peron who name got picked out of the hat! PM me for your prize!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

https://millsberry.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down