Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BERRY LUCKY CHARMS® UNVEILED!

Go down

BERRY LUCKY CHARMS® UNVEILED! Empty BERRY LUCKY CHARMS® UNVEILED!

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:09 pm

BERRY LUCKY CHARMS® UNVEILED!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 — The trail of four-leaf clovers reached its end today when Lucky the Leprechaun made his departure from Millsberry. Rumor has it that he's headed back to Berry Mountain, but he left behind free Berry Lucky Charms for all of Millsberry!

"I had heard that Lucky was planning to leave Millsberry soon," Jay Carraway, of Westridge, said, "so I was hot on his trail, hoping to get one last prize. I followed him to a hidden location, and was shocked to see that he had a huge stash of boxes, each filled with a brand-new kind of Lucky Charms cereal! Lucky ran off before I could get that last prize, but he left this new cereal behind, which is definitely the best reward of all."

Wanting to share the new cereal with his fellow citizens but unable to figure out how to do so, Carraway contacted Harold Ettin, owner of the Grocery Store. Ettin offered to give free boxes of the new Berry Lucky Charms cereal to all of his customers.

"You can get one box per day for two weeks straight!" Ettin told the Gazette, "just by visiting the Grocery Store. You don't even have to spend a single Millsbuck!"

To get your free box of the new Berry Lucky Charms, simply drop by the Grocery Store once a day.

"I've got a feeling that this isn't the end of Lucky's adventures," said Carraway, "so I'm going to follow him to see where he heads next!"

After you read the story above, PM me making another story up where lucky heads next! Make the place he will head next takes place in millsberry!

Good luck!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

https://millsberry.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

BERRY LUCKY CHARMS® UNVEILED! Empty Re: BERRY LUCKY CHARMS® UNVEILED!

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Fri May 02, 2008 2:50 pm

topic locked.
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

https://millsberry.canadian-forum.com