Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUCKY FIND AT DONATION CENTER!

2 posters

Go down

LUCKY FIND AT DONATION CENTER! Empty LUCKY FIND AT DONATION CENTER!

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Sun May 11, 2008 6:14 am

LUCKY FIND AT DONATION CENTER!

Thursday, April 6, 2006 — One Millsberry resident made the purchase of a lifetime at the Millsberry Community Center's Donation Center this week. After months of dedicatedly combing through piles of donated items, Gisela Romero finally uncovered the goldmine she'd been searching for.

"I come to the Donation Center all the time to drop off my extra things," Gisela, of Metro Park, told the Gazette, "and I always browse through the other donations while I'm there. They usually have good deals on items, but I never thought I'd find something like this!"

Gisela's miraculous find was a Lucky Charms® bracelet, something she'd been searching for at yard sales for months. "I was so excited. I'd been looking all over Millsberry for one of these bracelets, so it was a bit of a shock to find it at the Donation Center. I got a great price for it, too - just a few hundred Millsbucks!"

Mr. Balint, Director of Donations, was pleased to hear of Gisela's find, but stated that he wasn't surprised. "The Donation Center is a wonderful resource for citizens who are looking for special items," Mr. Balint said. "I am very thankful for the generosity of all the Millsberry residents who've donated their rare items to the Donation Center, and I'd like to encourage everyone to come down and browse through our selection. You'll not only be helping your community, but you just might also find that very special item youve been seeking! We are happy to give public credit to contributors, but donations may remain anonymous at the contributor's request."

Miss Romero said that she plans on returning to the Donation Center very soon. "I love my new bracelet, but my friend's birthday is coming up, so I'm still on the lookout for more great deals! I have also started donating more often to the Community Center myself - I love the feeling of helping others by donating things I no longer need, and maybe someone else will find their dream purchase, too!"

Thursday, April 6, 2006 — One Millsberry resident made the purchase of a lifetime at the Millsberry Community Center's Donation Center this week. After months of dedicatedly combing through piles of donated items, Gisela Romero finally uncovered the goldmine she'd been searching for.

"I come to the Donation Center all the time to drop off my extra things," Gisela, of Metro Park, told the Gazette, "and I always browse through the other donations while I'm there. They usually have good deals on items, but I never thought I'd find something like this!"

Gisela's miraculous find was a Lucky Charms® bracelet, something she'd been searching for at yard sales for months. "I was so excited. I'd been looking all over Millsberry for one of these bracelets, so it was a bit of a shock to find it at the Donation Center. I got a great price for it, too - just a few hundred Millsbucks!"

Mr. Balint, Director of Donations, was pleased to hear of Gisela's find, but stated that he wasn't surprised. "The Donation Center is a wonderful resource for citizens who are looking for special items," Mr. Balint said. "I am very thankful for the generosity of all the Millsberry residents who've donated their rare items to the Donation Center, and I'd like to encourage everyone to come down and browse through our selection. You'll not only be helping your community, but you just might also find that very special item youve been seeking! We are happy to give public credit to contributors, but donations may remain anonymous at the contributor's request."

Miss Romero said that she plans on returning to the Donation Center very soon. "I love my new bracelet, but my friend's birthday is coming up, so I'm still on the lookout for more great deals! I have also started donating more often to the Community Center myself - I love the feeling of helping others by donating things I no longer need, and maybe someone else will find their dream purchase, too!"

After you have read the story above, Make a story saying what you have found in the donation center, or what stuff you have donatined. You can also write about the things you donate to our millsberry buddys! You can also make a room with things that you have found in the donation center. Or dress your buddy up with the clothes that you found in the donation center. I would like these on May 15. I would also like if members would make More stories. and things.

Good luck!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

https://millsberry.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

LUCKY FIND AT DONATION CENTER! Empty Re: LUCKY FIND AT DONATION CENTER!

Post by sophie~lette Mon May 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Ok! this is going to be interesting!!
sophie~lette
sophie~lette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 336
Name : Anasophie
Millsberry username : zophie_shizpa
Fav thing on this site: : Umm i think that all but most..My friend jules!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=sophie_lette

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Mon May 12, 2008 3:50 pm

What's going to be intersting? The story?
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie~lette Mon May 12, 2008 3:56 pm

I mean i like the theme of the
Story that we have to do
sophie~lette
sophie~lette
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Mon May 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Ohh the part of making a room or dress your buddy up?
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie~lette Mon May 12, 2008 4:06 pm

I like everything... lol
sophie~lette
sophie~lette
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Mon May 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Ooh ok..
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:25 am

topic locked.
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down